Saturday, July 17, 2004

foUL pLaY!

SobxX...Things were not what I expected. OUr team is not "enthu".. The referee made last minute changes.. And obviously... Our plan had to be change.. Well.. this is really bad..  haiz..  The oppenent's team were tough.. they are trained in communication.. they can read one another's mind.Strong... is the oni word i can describle them.For ours... our focus is all shatter apart... i was tryin to keep things in order... I hope to see a miracle.. We worked hard to keep the ball within our side... It was hard.. So it went to the other side fast enough...Den the other team threw their ball from the top of the court .. to the tip of the court.. It was clearly foUL... but the referee did not raise any objection... My heart was so much want to debate furiously with the referee.. but I know.. I am at the losing side.. stUuupid.. never mind.. I continuing playing against the opponent...Trying to keep my  mind on focus... gRrr.. but whenever the ball was issued to us and one of my team member destroy the opportunity.. I was fumed up and scold the gal on the spot.. and I knew I was wrong.. but I can;t help it... haiz...the first halve ended with 1 - 4... they defeated us terribly... den the secound halve started.. a shot of excitement run through my skin... I started playing.. and again.. from my perpective... they foul without referee having any objection... I was so much wanted to get rid of them.... and the ball fly from here to there.. and they goal... again... 1 - 5.... it was such a embarassment.. we have to buck up... we started working with our mind and body... Coordinating them together...we started with a stragety.. joann and I began to work together... and we pass... here and there .. within our arm lenght.. and shoot... gOaL! great .. I thought.. things are seems to be turning....  so we use the same strategy.. and we throw... almost.. almost.... SCORE..Yes! I thought..   3 - 5.... we are moving again... I think we are able to catch up... no matter wat.. we mUZ.. deN we started going again.. to Our dismay... our opponent team use their "infamous" shot.. and... it fly.. zoom past the captain... and they failed to get it.. YES!... My heart leap with confidence again... we began playing.. shouting commands... and Jojo and I did our trade mark and pass to Aqrika... and she throw.. Yes.. another goal... hiPPY... 4 -5... things are working now...  with the last few minutes...  the oppenent threw the ball .. and unfortunaly.. they goal... 4-6..  to tell ya the truth.. I was losing hope... a few more seconds.. we hope to create a miracle... and gOal.. oh no... NOoooo.... one of the oppenents 's team had slapped the bal; down.. and the game ended... final results 4-6... haiz... its okae... wonderful experience though....



tOxIc sUn reminisced on 3:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  Read me. Know me. Feel me.

COMMENTS?

Email me at weiyingsun@Hotmail.com

Read me BACK.

tOxicAted!

History. Interested?

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
August 2010

A little note from me.

Love yourself.

Love others.

Of all, love the world.

MORE COMMENTS? Leave it here.

Please take Note.

Do YOU have any piano at home that needs to be tune?

Just email me with your contact number and name.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com